ess, i'd suggest maybe changing the thread title bc it might be viewed as antagonizing towards the users in the other thread and we don't need more drama. this title's more suited for a pm or skype group or smth... maybe change it to like "we need mods" or whatever
a regular title/trust level can be lost, these are the requirements:
"This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days...
- must have visited at least 50% of days
- must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- must not have been suspended
*These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
All of these must be true.
Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted."
marcel, you're actually a regular atm, you became one again 3 days ago